Bio ( <140 Chars)
Business & IT professional with passion for Technology, Mobility, Marketing, Leadership, Social Media http://goo.gl/rMAz9
What’s makes me different ?
- Education : Business education(MBA, Marketing) coupled with strong technical background ( B.S, M.S in Comp Sci)
- Work Experience : Manager – Center of Excellence, Delivery Manager, Enterprise Mobility Analyst, Business Analyst, Techno-Functional Consultant, Market Research & Strategy, and Digital Marketing.
- Personality Type : Myers-Briggs Type Indicator – ENFJ
- Extraversion – gains energy from working with people –> ideal team player
- iNtuition – focuses on bigger picture –> strategic vision
- Feeling – personal consideration for decisions –> think from customers’ perspective and social implications
- Judgement – planning and decisions early –> organized, better strategic planning, decisions
- Soci0cultural background : Born and raised in India for 20 years. Living in US for over 6 years experiencing different cultures, meeting people from different ethnicities. Professional work experience leading/collaborating with Argentinians, Indians, Americans, British, French, Germans, and Australians.
- ideal experience and exposure, where world is flat !
- Nurtures “thinking outside the box”, as I look at problems from various perspectives.
- Business Liaison : Can think and talk Business jargon with business people and Geeky technical jargon with IT folks.
- great asset for Business/ Marketing roles, including leadership.
- Analytical Skills : Strong Math & Analytical background (MS and BS in Computer Sciences) coupled with Business Analytics (MBA) for strategic planning, decisions.
- indispensable skill for Analyst / Leadership roles
- Personal Hobbies : Salsa Dancing, break dancing, Tae-kwon-do, playing guitar, blogging, writing poems, outdoor extreme sports like skydiving, bungee jumping, etc.
- “all work no play makes jack a dull boy” – important for work life balance as I can bring energy, excitement to work.